Monday, August 8, 2011

Life's Blessing #4

Our first open house was this evening...it broke my heart. My eldest daughter is almost five and so excited about her upcoming first day of school. She wanted her daddy to go with us. I am so blessed to have a husband that loves and accepts her as his own. I do get a little sad now and then thinking wow, James would have loved to see this or been there for special occasions, but Chris is so good to her and dos such a wonderful job loving her. He is such a proud father and I am so blessed to have him in our lives. Of course a continuous part of this particular blessing are our other sweet babies. They LOVE their big sister. Ah, as much as I dread the getting up super early and thinking of what she's being exposed to, etc...I'm so happy she's going to be able to meet new friends and learn new things...and is able to do so. My prayers are always with the parents with more difficulties to overcome in this regard, but God blessed them in so many different ways! God is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment